This year, one of the most important artifacts of the Space Age, the Columbia command module of the Apollo 11 mission, will leave its home at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum for the first time in almost 50 years. The historic spacecraft will be the centerpiece of an exhibition traveling to top museums across the US that will tell the story of the Space Race and the conquest of the Moon... Continue Reading Apollo 11 command module readies for road trip
- Smithsonian Institution may be headed to London
- Newly found candy-striped crab could be a cleaner by night
- Are we ahead of our time?
- Steamy Venus-like exoplanet likely oxygen-rich, life-poor
- Gravitational wave black holes may have formed inside a single titanic star
- Visible light search for gravitational waves black hole merger comes up empty